Our Return Policy
We always have our customers in mind, serving them with a great line of products, at affordable prices. However, if you are unhappy with your order for any reason, it can be returned for a prompt refund, only as long as the merchandise is in a new and unused condition, and you have received a return authorization number. Some items in the watchmaker industry are hard to restock, or very difficult to resell once already used, etc. So, we have the following rules in place.
In order to request an RMA #
- The item has to be purchased in less than 30 days before request.
- The item must be in like-new condition with its original box including packing materials, manuals, and warranty cards (not filled out).
- We will NOT issue refunds on items that are worn, modified, or altered in any way.
- Returns will be accepted at our discretion; however, some items might be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%.
- The original purchase amount of the item will be credited back to your card, or the same form as the original payment type.
- The original shipping and handling charge is not refundable (We only pay the return shipping cost if the return is due to our error).
- The Buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost. We recommend that the item be returned by UPS or Parcel Post and is insured during shipment.
- Please note that it could take 7-10 business days to process returns from the day of arriving at our Return Center.
- Items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases.
- Watch Movements.
- Watch Batteries, Capacitors.
- Designated Special Orders.
- Specially modified, manufactured-to-order or customized items.
- Products damaged or altered through repairs done after receiving the item.
International and APO/FPO Addresses
Returns of items that have been sold outside the U.S. are limited to defective items only. You will be responsible for shipping the item back to our USA return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability. For the safe delivery of any product that you are returning to us, we recommend that you insure it against loss. Returns of non-defective items will be subject to a restocking fee to be determined by us after all shipping and customs fees have been calculated. Before returning any item, you must contact us prior to shipping it back so that we can instruct you on the proper Harmonized Tariff codes to use.